Infor Global Solutions (the "Company") regards its customers privacy as one of its most important values. The Company wants you to know how it protects the information of Company customers who make use of the services and products offered though this website (the "Company Website").
ELECTRONIC SERVICE REGISTRATION
When you register to receive a product or information through the Company Website ("Registered User"), you will be prompted to provide certain information that identifies you ("Personal Information") or allows the Company to contact you. Such registration information may be merged with any information you have already provided to the Company (the "Personal Profile"). If you have not previously registered with the Company, a Personal Profile will be created for you from your electronic registration information.
Every Registered User has a unique Personal Profile. Each Personal Profile is assigned a unique personal identification number, which helps ensure that only you can access your profile.
U.S. - EU Safe Harbor Privacy Statement For personal information of employees, and customers that Infor receives from the European Economic Area, Infor has committed to handling such personal information in accordance with the Safe Harbor Principles. Infor’s Safe Harbor certification can be found at http:// web.ita.doc.gov/safeharbor/shlist.nsf/webPages/safe+harbor+list. For more information about the Safe Harbor Principles and the FAQs, please visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Website at http://export.gov/safeharbor/.
To protect your privacy when you browse and/or make use of the services provided through the Company Website, the Company follows certain basic rules:
- To make the Company Website easier to use by not having to enter information more than once;
- To find services or information quicker;
- To create relevant content;
- To distribute alerts concerning product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services and products from Company; and
- To share relevant information with affiliates, or third-parties.
- Consent/Choice. If you choose not to provide Personal Information, then you can still browse and/or use many areas of the Company Website, but you will not be able to access certain areas that are restricted to specific users.
The Company will share Personal Information to facilitate transactions, or to comply with valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order. The Company may share statistical, aggregate, non-personally identifiable data with third parties in order to permit third parties to provide non-targeted marketing offers to you. If you do not want the Company to communicate with you about other offers regarding Company products, programs, events, or services by e-mail, postal mail, or telephone, or if you do not want to receive affiliate, partner or third-party offers, you may contact the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access. The Company will provide you with the means to ensure that your Personal Information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by contacting the Company at email@example.com.
- Data Integrity/Security. The Company collects Personal Information that is relevant for the purpose for which it is to be used and the Company will take reasonable precautions to ensure that such data is appropriate for its intended use. Additionally, the Company takes precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.